Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting Aggressively on Behalf of the Injured
- Our award-winning law firm is proud to serve the injured in West Palm Beach and throughout Martin County, Palm Beach County, and St. Lucie County.
- Our attorneys have been providing honest legal advice and the best representation possible to victims for over 35 years.
- Each attorney on our team has been named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- We set ourselves apart from other law firms by knowing when it’s appropriate to be aggressive and when it’s time to compromise.
- Our client reviews have also helped each lawyer on our team earn a score of 10/10 on Avvo.
If you have been injured in a car accident, truck accident, or slip and fall, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries. However, before you are awarded compensation, you must be able to prove that another party was at fault for the accident.
Determining liability is one of the most challenging, yet important steps in a personal injury case. An attorney can help by conducting a thorough investigation of the incident. He may reach out to witnesses who saw what happened and ask them to answer questions. Many attorneys also hire accident reconstruction experts who can recreate the accident to prove the other party was at fault. In some cases, an attorney may need to issue subpoenas to some of the parties who were involved in the accident in order to gain access to important documents and records.
Identifying the liable parties in an accident is just one of the many ways that a personal injury attorney can help those who have been injured. To learn more, contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to discuss your case.
Criminal Justice Attorney Working Tirelessly for Clients in Palm Beach County
Criminal Defense Attorney Protecting Your Rights After An Arrest
- If you have been arrested, get in touch with an honest and aggressive criminal defense lawyer from one of the top law firms in the city.
- All three of our award-winning attorneys have earned a perfect 10/10 on Avvo due to our many positive reviews.
- Our law firm is staffed with some of the best criminal defense lawyers in the state of Florida.
- Reach out to our law firm today to schedule a free consultation with a criminal defense attorney on our team.
People in Florida can be charged with many different crimes, including possession of controlled substances, driving under the influence, and fraud, among many others. Some crimes may be charged as misdemeanors, while more serious crimes will be charged as felonies. Regardless of whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, it’s in your best interests to seek legal representation from a criminal defense attorney.
The legal process can be confusing—especially if this is the first time you have been charged with a crime. Fortunately, a criminal defense attorney can step in and help you understand the charges that you face and the road that lies ahead. Contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC to have an attorney carefully review the details of your case and go over your legal options. We can help you navigate through the complex legal system and make the best decisions for your future. To learn more about our legal services, call us today to schedule a free consultation.
Law Firm That Has Handled Thousands of Car Accident Injury Cases
Car Accident Lawyer Recovering Compensation For Victims
- Jordan R. Wagner formerly worked as a top insurance defense lawyer, so he is able to give clients unique insight into the claims process that other attorneys cannot provide.
- Award-winning attorney Jordan R. Wagner is also one of the few board certified civil trial lawyers in the state.
- We have a reputation of providing honest and aggressive representation, which has helped us become known as one of the best personal injury law firms in Florida.
- Based on our reviews, it is clear that clients trust and respect our law firm.
Have you been injured in a car accident? You may think recovering compensation for your injuries is as simple as reporting the accident to the at-fault party’s insurance company and waiting for a check, but this is definitely not the case. Compensation is never a guarantee in any car accident case, and sometimes negotiating with the insurance company to recover the compensation that you deserve can feel like an uphill battle. This is because you and the insurance company have two very different goals. Whereas you want to maximize the compensation that you are awarded, the insurance company wants to pay you as little as possible.
It’s in your best interests to let a personal injury attorney communicate with the insurance company after a car accident. An attorney can prove to the insurance company that you will not back down until you are offered a fair settlement that will cover all of the losses that you have suffered as a result of the accident. Before talking to an insurance company, contact the attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
Lawyer Committed to Fighting DUI Charges in West Palm Beach
DUI Lawyer Defending You Against Criminal Allegations
- If you are being accused of driving under the influence, you should rely on an award-winning lawyer from one of the best law firms in West Palm Beach.
- Each attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC has a top score on Avvo, a website that reviews and rates lawyers.
- Our aggressive attorneys will carefully review your case before providing you with honest advice regarding your legal options.
- Schedule a free consultation with our law firm to learn more about how we can help you fight criminal charges.
People who are convicted of driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol in Florida will face a number of serious penalties. Even if it’s your first DUI conviction, you could face jail time, vehicle impoundment, license revocation, community service, and a substantial fine. The penalties will continue to increase with each new DUI conviction on your record, and these are far from the only consequences that you will face. Many people find that having a DUI on their criminal record makes it difficult to find employment in the future. This is especially true for those who are required to drive as part of their job. Being convicted can also tarnish your personal and professional reputation, which can take years to repair.
The best chance you have at protecting your future is hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney to defend you against these charges. If you have been accused of driving under the influence, contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC by phone or email today.
Legal Services For Those Who Are Facing Drug Charges in West Palm Beach
Drug Crimes Lawyer Dedicated to Helping the Wrongfully Accused
- An award-winning lawyer from our law firm will fight tirelessly to help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- By providing honest advice and aggressive representation, we have quickly become one of the top law firms in West Palm Beach.
- Every one of our criminal defense attorneys has been recognized for excellence by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Don’t forget to read our reviews to find out more about working with an attorney from our prestigious firm.
Possessing a small amount of marijuana is a misdemeanor crime in Florida, however, most of the other drug charges that you may face in this state are felonies. If you are convicted of a drug crime, you could face months or years in jail or prison in addition to large fines. With a conviction on your criminal record, it will also be harder to find employment or housing in the future. Your personal relationships with friends and family can greatly suffer as a result of a conviction as well.
If you have been charged with the possession, distribution, or manufacturing of controlled substances, don’t wait any longer to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney. The sooner that you hire a criminal defense attorney, the sooner he can begin protecting your rights. Call or email the team of South Florida criminal defense attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to set up a free consultation regarding your case.
Trial Attorney Known For Winning Large Verdicts For Slip and Fall Clients
Slip and Fall Attorney With Extensive Experience in Premises Liability Cases
- There are a number of challenges that are unique to slip and fall cases, but our award-winning attorneys will be prepared to overcome them and fight for the best outcome possible.
- Our top law firm has a history of securing large settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- Many of our cases are settled outside of the courtroom, but our honest and aggressive lawyers won’t hesitate to take your case to trial if necessary.
- Visit Avvo, a website that reviews law firms, to see why each attorney at our firm has a perfect rating.
- Talk to an experienced lawyer in our office today to schedule a free consultation.
Every slip and fall victim should become familiar with the legal concept of premises liability. The term premises liability refers to a property owner’s responsibility to maintain safe conditions on his property. Unfortunately, many slip and fall accidents could have been prevented if only the property owner had fulfilled this legal obligation. If the property owner’s negligence is to blame for the accident, he could be held liable for your injuries. For instance, a property owner who fails to clean up a puddle of water on the floor even though he knows it exists could be responsible if someone slips and injures himself due to this hazardous condition.
Proving that a property owner was negligent is not as easy as it seems. If you have been injured in a slip and fall, trust the experienced personal injury attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC with your case. Our team will fight tirelessly to help you recover the financial compensation for medical expenses and lost wages that you deserve after an accident.
Civil Law Attorney Holding Negligent Trucking Companies & Drivers Accountable After Truck Accidents
Truck Accident Lawyer Helping Clients Recover Compensation For Devastating Injuries
- Many different parties can be responsible for a truck accident, and our honest and aggressive attorneys will ensure that all of them are held liable.
- We have worked hard to earn the many positive reviews left by our former clients.
- Our legal peers consider our law firm to be one of the best personal injury law firms in the city.
- An award-winning lawyer will review your case during a free consultation and then discuss your legal options.
- The National Trial Lawyers Association has recognized each top lawyer on our team for their accomplishments.
If you are ever involved in a truck accident, it’s imperative that you speak with an attorney right away to discuss your case. A personal injury attorney can handle the many complexities of a truck accident case so you can focus solely on your recovery.
What exactly do attorneys do? As soon as you contact an attorney, he will begin to investigate the cause of the accident to determine liability. Investigating these accidents can be challenging, and your attorney may have to issue subpoenas to the parties involved, take statements from witnesses, and hire accident reconstruction experts for assistance. Your attorney will then calculate the value of your claim and begin negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurance company.
If you don’t work with an attorney, the insurance company may try to pressure you into quickly accepting a settlement or accepting a settlement that is far too low. With an attorney on your side, the insurance company will know better than to try these tricks. Contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to discuss your case with attorneys that genuinely care about you.
General Practice Attorney With the Legal Resources to Handle Complex White Collar Crime Cases
White Collar Crime Lawyer Protecting the Rights of the Accused
- Over the past 35 years, our team of top attorneys has protected the wrongfully accused in West Palm Beach.
- Our award-winning law firm understands that criminal charges can be filed as a result of a simple mistake or misunderstanding.
- Unlike other law firms, we won’t settle. Each lawyer on our team will go above and beyond in order to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- Attorney Barbara Kibbey Wagner is one of the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in Florida.
- We have helped thousands of clients, who often leave us reviews thanking us for our honest and aggressive representation.
State and federal agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) often spend months investigating white collar crime suspects before making any arrests. If at any point you are asked to answer questions or turn over documents as part of an ongoing investigation, contact an attorney at once.
The people that are charged with white collar crimes are typically managers, executives, and other powerful figures within the business industry. These individuals have usually never run into legal trouble before, so they may not understand that they are under investigation if they are being questioned by one of these agencies.
If you have been accused of committing fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, tax evasion, or any other white collar crime, don’t hesitate to seek legal representation from an experienced attorney before making any important decision in your case. The team of legal professionals at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC is here to fight the charges that have been filed against you.
We represent clients in a variety of personal injury and criminal defense practice areas. Please call our law offices at (772) 286-0023 or fill out the contact form on our site to schedule a free consultation. During this consultation, we will meet with you to discuss your legal options. Our office is located at 301 Clematis St. Suite 3000, West Palm Beach, FL 33401.