Personal Injury Lawyer Committed to Helping Victims Move Forward After an Accident
- Together, our award-winning personal injury attorneys have over 50 years of experience.
- Our top law firm has handled thousands of personal injury cases.
- Avvo, an attorney rating website, has given all three of our lawyers a perfect 10/10 score, based partly on our many client reviews.
- If you choose to work with an honest lawyer at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC, you should expect aggressive legal representation.
- Kibbey Wagner, PLLC is ranked as one of the best law firms on the Treasure Coast due to our experience and commitment to our clients.
Negligence plays a role in the majority of personal injury cases. What is negligence? In legal terms, negligence is the breach of a duty of care, but in simpler terms, negligence is recklessness. For example, drivers have a responsibility (duty of care) to avoid harming other drivers on the road. Store owners also have a duty of care to protect customers from harm. Drivers or store owners breach their duty of care by doing something reckless, such as driving under the influence of alcohol or not fixing a hazardous condition on the property. When this occurs, they can be held liable for injuries that occur as a result of their negligence.
If you have been injured due to another person’s negligence, speak to a personal injury attorney as soon as possible to learn about your legal options. Schedule a free consultation with the team of attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC by calling 772-286-0023 today.
Criminal Justice Attorney Defending the Rights of the Wrongfully Accused in the Treasure Coast
Criminal Defense Attorney Fighting For the Best Possible Outcome in Your Case
- Barbara Kibbey Wagner is an experienced criminal defense lawyer who was awarded the “Best Advocate” award during her time as a public defender.
- Attorneys Richard D. Kibbey and Jordan R. Wagner served as prosecutors prior to becoming criminal defense lawyers, so they have a unique understanding of the legal process.
- Award-winning attorney Richard D. Kibbey was included on Florida Trend Magazine’s list of the top 1.6% attorneys in the state.
- Our law firm will always be upfront and honest with you when it comes to your legal options.
- We have become one of the best law firms on the Treasure Coast due to our aggressive approach in the courtroom.
- Read our client reviews to learn more about working with our skilled team.
In the weeks and months after you have been charged with a crime in the state of Florida, you will be forced to make countless decisions that could end up affecting your future. Should you answer law enforcement’s questions? What plea should you enter? Is it in your best interests to accept a plea deal? Should you testify if your case goes to trial so you can tell your side of the story? These are just a handful of the difficult questions that you will face—and it’s recommended that you do not answer them without the help of a criminal defense attorney.
If you have been charged with any crime, contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC as soon as possible to discuss your case. You can arrange a free consultation with our team of experienced criminal defense attorneys to learn how we will be able to help you through every step of the legal process.
Law Firm with a Reputation of Fighting Tirelessly for Car Accident Victims in the Treasure Coast
Car Accident Attorney Aggressively Pursuing the Compensation You Deserve
- Our award-winning attorneys were included on the list of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers published by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Attorney Jordan R. Wagner previously worked as an insurance defense lawyer, so he has a deep understanding of how insurance adjusters work after an accident.
- Jordan R. Wagner is also a board certified civil trial lawyer, which is an honor that is only given to the best attorneys in the state.
- Our law firm has your best interests in mind, so we will always be honest when providing you with legal advice and aggressive when negotiating a settlement.
- See what sets us apart from other personal injury law firms on the Treasure Coast by reading our client reviews.
One mistake that many car accident victims make is thinking they can handle a personal injury claim without the help of an attorney. Car accident victims may be successful in recovering compensation on their own, but it will most likely be far less than what they would have received by working with an attorney. The offer that you accept from the insurance company may seem substantial at the time, but you may soon realize it doesn’t cover all of your medical expenses or lost income. Unfortunately, once you have accepted the offer, there’s no way to go back and do it all over.
Don’t make this mistake. Recover the compensation that you deserve by working with an experienced team of personal injury attorneys. If you have been injured in a car accident, get in touch with Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today. You can schedule a free consultation with our law firm to learn more about how we can help.
Lawyer Helping Those Accused of DUI Make the Best Decisions for Their Future
DUI Attorney Who Has Secured Numerous Acquittals Over the Decades
- You shouldn’t settle for anything but the best if you have been charged with DUI in Florida.
- Our award-winning attorneys are honored to be recognized by some of the top legal associations, including the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- The prestigious attorney rating website, Avvo, has rated each lawyer on our team a score of 10/10. This rating is partly due to our client reviews.
- We are aggressive in our pursuit for justice, which is one of the many ways we stand out from other law firms.
- You can schedule a free consultation with an honest attorney from our law firm today.
If you are pulled over because a police officer believes that you are driving under the influence, he may ask you to perform a number of field sobriety tests or submit to a blood or breath test. These tests are used to determine whether a driver is intoxicated, but they are not perfect. You will not be automatically convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) just because you have failed one of these tests.
A good criminal defense attorney will immediately begin to investigate how and when the tests were administered. If law enforcement did not follow the proper protocol when administering the breathalyzer test, taking a sample of blood, or testing the sample, the results of the test could be inaccurate.
People who have been charged with DUI face serious consequences, so it’s in your best interests to work with a criminal defense attorney who will fight tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to schedule a free consultation.
Legal Services Provided for Clients Accused of Drug Crimes in the Treasure Coast
Drug Crimes Attorney Seeking Justice For the Accused on the Treasure Coast
- Our award-winning attorneys have extensive trial experience.
- Our law firm is highly respected within the legal community, which often helps us when dealing with prosecutors or judges.
- Together, our team of honest and aggressive lawyers has handled thousands of criminal cases.
- Each top lawyer on our team will fight tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome in your case.
- Kibbey Wagner, PLLC is unlike other law firms on the Treasure Coast—just read our client reviews to find out why.
- Schedule a free consultation with an attorney in our office today.
The state of Florida takes drug crimes very seriously. In fact, even the possession of a small amount of marijuana is a crime in Florida, so it’s no surprise that drug crimes carry serious penalties.
If you are arrested and charged with a drug crime, get in touch with an attorney right away. You may think that you don’t stand a chance in fighting the charges, but don’t give up hope just yet. Even if you are found with controlled substances in your pocket, an attorney may be able to have this evidence thrown out if it was discovered during an illegal search.
As soon as you contact an attorney, he will begin reviewing your case to look for flaws in law enforcement’s investigation. If there is a significant amount of evidence against you, an attorney may still be able to help by negotiating for a lower sentence. Reach out to our law firm today to learn more about how we can help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
Trial Attorney Proudly Serving Slip and Fall Victims on Florida’s Treasure Coast
Slip and Fall Lawyer Helping Clients Recover the Maximum Amount of Compensation Available
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm have been praised by countless publications and legal associations.
- Attorney Jordan R. Wagner was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers, and Richard D. Kibbey was given the Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent award, the top rating given to legal professionals.
- We will be aggressive in our pursuit for compensation, and will stop at nothing to help you recover what you deserve.
- Clients trust us because of our honest legal advice, which is why we have so many glowing client reviews compared to other law firms.
- For the best legal advice regarding your case, contact a lawyer from Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
A slip and fall accident may not seem as serious as a car or truck accident, but that’s not the case. The truth is that it’s possible to sustain very severe, life-changing injuries from a fall, including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and fractured bones. It could take weeks or months for victims to see an improvement in their conditions after an accident. Some victims may be forced to live with their injuries for the rest of their lives.
If you are injured, you may be able to recover compensation for the expenses you have incurred as a result of the accident. Victims can also recover compensation for their own pain and suffering, and for any lost wages they have suffered due to their injuries. Take the first step towards seeking justice and recovering the compensation you deserve by contacting an experienced personal injury attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
Civil Law Attorney Ready to Tackle Complex Truck Accident Cases
Truck Accident Lawyer Helping the Injured During Their Time of Need
- Jordan R. Wagner is an experienced personal injury attorney who has been recognized as one of the best attorneys in the state.
- Richard D. Kibbey has over 35 years of experience providing honest and aggressive representation to victims on the Treasure Coast.
- Our award-winning attorneys were all included on the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” list, published by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Avvo, a website that rates and reviews law firms and legal professionals, has awarded a 10/10 score to each lawyer from our law firm.
Truck accidents are usually far more devastating than car accidents due to the size and weight of the trucks and the severity of the injuries they are capable of causing. These cases are also much more complex than car accident cases, which is why you should never attempt to recover compensation for your injuries without the help of an attorney.
Why are truck accident cases so complex? One reason is the number of parties that could be held liable for the accident. An attorney must conduct a thorough investigation into the cause of the accident to determine who is responsible for the victim’s injuries. This investigation could involve issuing subpoenas to the trucking company, interviewing witnesses, and hiring experts to examine the truck and identify maintenance issues or defective parts. For this reason and many others, it’s strongly recommended that you get in touch with an experienced personal injury attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC as soon as possible.
General Practice Attorney Defending Clients Accused of White Collar Crimes on the Treasure Coast
White Collar Crime Lawyer Protecting Your Personal and Professional Reputation
- Our team of honest and aggressive attorneys is known for succeeding in cases that were believed to be unwinnable.
- Over the last 35 years, our award-winning law firm has become one of the best personal injury law firms in the state.
- Attorney Jordan R. Wagner has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers multiple times.
- If you have been charged with a white collar crime, it’s imperative that you choose a top lawyer who has experience handling these complex cases.
- Learn more about our firm by reading the reviews on our website.
White collar crime is a term used to describe a number of different illegal activities, including fraud, money laundering, and embezzlement. Each of these crimes is unique, but they do share one thing in common. A person who commits a white collar crime does so by being deceitful and is typically motivated by financial gain.
White collar crimes are not violent, but that doesn’t mean they are victimless. Many people suffer financially when they are targeted by a white collar crime. As a result, prosecutors aggressively pursue harsh sentences for white collar crime defendants. If you are convicted, it’s possible that you will face time behind bars and substantial fines. Your career will also greatly suffer from a white collar crime conviction, since employers will have a difficult time trusting someone with this on their record.
If you have been accused of committing a white collar crime or if you believe you are currently under investigation, contact an attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC right away.