Personal Injury Lawyer Representing Victims of Negligence in St. Lucie County
- Our award-winning attorneys have more than 50 years combined of experience.
- We have three lawyers, and each one has been rated a top score of 10/10 on Avvo, partly due to their many positive client reviews.
- Richard D. Kibbey, a personal injury lawyer at our firm, also earned the AV Preeminent rating – this is the best type of rating that can be given to an attorney.
- We stand out when it comes to other law firms because of our honest legal advice and aggressive representation.
Personal injury law gives those who are injured the right to seek compensation from the party that is responsible for their injuries. For example, an injured driver may file a personal injury claim against the negligent driver who ran a red light and collided with his vehicle. Compensation may be awarded for the victim’s lost wages, medical expenses, suffering, and pain caused by the accident.
If you are interested in filing a personal injury claim, the first thing on your to-do list should be contacting a personal injury attorney. An experienced attorney can help you figure out the true value of a specific claim and negotiate with the insurance company that’s at fault to reach a fair settlement. If the insurance company is unwilling to settle, an attorney will take your case to court so he can continue to fight on your behalf. Don’t delay any longer—contact the attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC to get a head start on your case.
Criminal Justice Attorney Serving the St. Lucie County Community
Criminal Defense Attorney Helping the Accused Fight Criminal Charges
- The three attorneys at our law firm have all been included on a compiled list of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Our attorneys also have perfect scores on Avvo, which is an attorney rating website.
- Clients who are being accused of committing a crime will always receive honest legal advice from our award-winning team.
- We have earned our status as one of the best law firms around the area due to our aggressive representation and commitment to clients.
- See what former clients have to say about working with a lawyer from our firm by reading our many favorable reviews.
It can be challenging to think clearly while you are being placed under arrest by a law enforcement officer, but it’s important to remember your rights so you can use them to protect yourself. Everyone who is placed under arrest should exercise their right to remain silent. By exercising this right, you can protect yourself from inadvertently making incriminating statements to a law enforcement officer.
In addition to staying silent, those who are placed under arrest should also exercise their right to an attorney. It doesn’t matter how minor you think the crime may be—even crimes that are charged as misdemeanors carry serious penalties. The attorney that you hire will immediately begin to defend your rights and ensure you are treated fairly throughout the legal process. With an attorney from Kibbey Wagner, PLLC by your side, you can protect your future and achieve the best ideal outcome in your criminal case.
Law Firm Staffed With the Top Car Accident Attorneys in St. Lucie County
Car Accident Attorney Holding Negligent Motorists Liable For Your Injuries
- Some of our attorneys previously worked as insurance defense lawyers, so they know the best way to get what they want out of insurance adjusters.
- Attorney Jordan R. Wagner is a civil trial lawyer that is board certified – which is only awarded to the top 1% of lawyers in the state, so it’s quite the honor.
- Our award-winning law firm frequently receives glowing reviews we received from our former clients.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the most valuable and honest law firms in St. Lucie County.
Anyone can be involved in a car accident, even drivers who are obeying all of the rules of the road and paying close attention to their surroundings. A car accident doesn’t just affect those who were directly involved in the collision. Many times, the accident can affect the families of the victims as well. This is especially true when the victim has suffered severe injuries such as brain or spinal cord damage.
If you have been involved in a car accident related injury, do not speak to an insurance company or accept an offer until you have consulted with a personal injury attorney. It can be nearly impossible for you to calculate the value of your medical expenses, lost wages, and emotional suffering without an attorney’s help. As a result, you may underestimate the value of your claim and agree to an offer that is far less than what you deserve. Don’t make this mistake—contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
Lawyer Relentlessly Pursuing Justice For DUI Defendants
DUI Attorney Helping the Accused Overcome Various Legal Challenges
- Our award-winning attorneys have secured numerous acquittals over the past 35 years.
- Our law firm has been recognized as the best by Martindale Hubbell, Super Lawyers, and the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Our success has helped us stand out as one of the best law firms around the county.
- If you are facing a DUI charge, it’s important that you work with a top criminal defense lawyer who has received favorable reviews from former clients.
- Speak to an honest and aggressive attorney about your case during a free consultation.
Driving is a privilege, not a right in Florida. Once a law enforcement officer believes you are abusing this privilege by driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be arrested and charged with DUI. These crimes are aggressively prosecuted by the state, and if convicted, you may face time behind bars, massive fines, license revocation, community service, and probation.
Most DUIs are charged as misdemeanors, but you may be charged with a felony if you are a repeat offender or if you have seriously injured or killed someone while under the influence. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that a misdemeanor charge is no big deal. Every criminal charge should be taken seriously because of the potential consequences. Make an appointment for a free consultation with criminal defense attorneys at our law firm, Kibbey Wagner, PLLC to learn more about the charges that have been filed against you and to discuss your legal options.
Legal Services For Those Facing Drug Possession, Trafficking, or Manufacturing Charges
Drug Crimes Lawyer Dedicated to Helping the Wrongfully Accused Clear Their Names
- Our honest and aggressive criminal defense attorneys have been recognized by numerous legal associations, including the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Some of the award-winning attorneys at our law firm previously worked as prosecutors, which gives us a unique advantage over other law firms.
- The attorney rating website, Avvo, has given each member of our team the best possible score of 10/10, which is partly due to our client reviews.
- Call Kibbey Wagner, PLLC to schedule a free consultation with one of our expert lawyers.
Criminal drug crimes carry very serious penalties in the state of Florida, partly due to the fact that many of the charges are felonies. Drug possession is one of the most common drug crimes in this state. Although many people assume that the drugs have to be on their body in order to be arrested for this crime, that’s not the case. You may be charged with drug possession when the controlled substance is simply near you or within your home.
Some of the other common drug crimes that you may be charged with include possession of drug paraphernalia, drug trafficking, and drug manufacturing. The penalties for being convicted of any of these crimes could affect you for the rest of your life. That’s why it’s best to hire a criminal defense attorney who knows how to fight against the charges that have been filed against you. To learn more about your legal options, contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
Trial Attorney Focused on Recovering Compensation For Slip And Fall Injury Clients
Slip and Fall Attorney With Over Three Decades of Legal Experience
- Attorney Jordan Wagner was included on a list of the Top 40 Under 40 Lawyers in the state of Florida.
- Our award-winning attorneys have also been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association and Martindale Hubbell.
- Our law firm has a history of securing large settlements and verdicts on behalf of our injured clients.
- Former clients often leave reviews to thank us for our honest and aggressive representation.
- Each lawyer at our firm is fully committed to helping the injured move forward after an accident, which has helped us become one of the best law firms in the state.
The term “slip and fall” is used to describe any accident where a person is injured after he slips or trips on something on another person’s property. Some of the hazardous conditions that can cause a slip and fall accident include wet floors, torn carpeting, cracks in the sidewalk, or uneven stairs. It’s also possible that you could slip or trip due to the inadequate lighting of an area.
Unfortunately, these victims often suffer from serious injuries as a result of their fall. Many slip and fall victims sustain spinal cord damage, broken bones, soft tissue injuries, and brain injuries. In fact, falling is one of the most common causes of traumatic brain injuries in the U.S.
Have you experienced an injury from a slip and fall accident that occurred on someone else’s property? Talk to the skilled team of personal injury attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC so you can elearn how you can recover compensation for your injuries.
Civil Law Attorney Seeking Justice on Behalf of Truck Accident Victims
Truck Accident Lawyer Making Insurance Companies Fairly Compensate You For Your Injuries
- As former insurance defense lawyers, we won’t back down when going up against large insurance companies.
- Our law firm is staffed with some of the best personal injury attorneys in St. Lucie County.
- Each member of our team is an award-winning lawyer who has been recognized by numerous legal associations.
- Speak to a top attorney in our office to learn more about our honest and aggressive representation.
- Our many positive reviews have helped our attorneys all earn a perfect 10/10 score on Avvo, a website that reviews legal professionals and law firms.
It’s almost impossible to avoid driving near a semi truck since thousands of them are on the road every day. Unfortunately, many of these semi trucks will be involved in devastating accidents that lead to traumatic injuries and fatalities. Some of the injuries that victims often sustain in these collisions include head trauma, spinal cord damage, broken or fractured bones, and internal bleeding. These injuries are serious, and many of them have the power to drastically change the quality of your life.
Have you been injured in a truck-related accident? Contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific case. Victims of truck accidents may be able to recover compensation for current and future medical expenses, along with lost wages, suffering, and pain and pain and suffering caused by the collision. But before you can recover compensation, it’s recommended that you talk to a personal injury attorney to learn about your legal options.
General Practice Attorney Supporting Clients Accused of White Collar Crimes Throughout the Legal Process
White Collar Crime Lawyer Acting With Your Best Interests in Mind
- If you were involved with an accusation of committing a white collar crime, you will need a top lawyer who has extensive legal knowledge.
- Our award-winning law firm is known for taking on—and winning—challenging seemingly unwinnable cases.
- Find out why we are considered one of the best law firms around the county by reading the reviews left by our former clients.
- The attorney rating website, Avvo, has given each of our lawyers a top score of 10/10
- Schedule a consultation with the team of trustworthy and knowledgable attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
The term “white collar crime” is used to describe many different crimes, but they do share some common characteristics. For example, white collar crimes typically involve some level of deceit or concealment. The person who commits the crime is generally motivated by personal financial gain. All of these crimes also carry harsh penalties for those who are convicted.
White collar crimes such as bank fraud, securities fraud, mortgage fraud, embezzlement, and money laundering are illegal under state and federal laws. However, if you are charged with one of these crimes, it’s likely that you will face federal charges. This means you will face more serious penalties and have to go up against prosecutors and investigators with more resources at their disposal to investigate and convict you.
Don’t face these criminal charges alone. If you received a charge regarding a white collar crime, it’s recommended to seek legal representation from the experienced team at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
Our law offices currently serve clients in St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie, Indian River County, Martin County, Palm Beach County, West Palm Beach, Vero Beach, Stuart, and along Florida’s Treasure Coast. A few of our many practice areas include slip and fall accidents, truck accidents, car accidents, DUI cases, white collar crimes, and drug crimes. We value the professional attorney-client relationship, which is why all of our consultations are completely confidential. Call us today at (772) 286-0023 or fill out the form on our site so you can schedule a consultation.