Personal Injury Lawyer With Decades of Legal Experience
- It’s imperative that you choose a law firm with skilled, aggressive attorneys if you have been injured.
- The award-winning lawyers at our firm have 50 years of combined experience, which is one of the reasons why we are known as the best law firm in Palm Beach County.
- The attorney rating website, Avvo, has given each lawyer on our team the top score of 10/10 due to our client reviews.
- We provide each of our clients with honest advice regarding their case.
Personal injury law gives injured victims the right to take legal action against the party or parties that have caused them harm. A personal injury claim is a civil lawsuit, not a criminal case, which means the innocence or guilt of a defendant will not be determined. Instead, the purpose of a personal injury claim is to determine whether the defendant’s negligence led to the victim’s injuries. If the victim is able to prove that this is true, the defendant may be ordered to compensate the victim for her medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
A very small percentage of personal injury claims make it to court. The vast majority of these claims are settled during pretrial negotiations led by each side’s attorneys. If you work with the attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC, we will fight tirelessly on your behalf to ensure you receive a fair settlement. We will not back down until we reach the best possible outcome—even if that means taking your case to the courts. Contact us today to learn more about our legal services.
Criminal Justice Attorney Protecting Your Rights—And Your Future
Criminal Defense Attorney Guiding You Through Every Step of the Legal Process
- There’s no better way to fight the charges that have been filed against you than by hiring an award-winning lawyer from one of the best law firms in Palm Beach County.
- The honest and aggressive attorneys at our law firm are proud to have represented thousands of clients who were facing criminal charges in Florida.
- Read our reviews to learn more about our lawyers, then schedule a free consultation with a top attorney from our office today.
If you have been accused of committing a crime in the state of Florida, it’s important to understand the possible penalties that you may face. Each criminal charge carries its own unique penalties, but in general, people who are convicted of crimes may face jail, substantial fines, probation, and community service. The consequences of a criminal conviction go far beyond these penalties, though. Many people who are convicted find that having a criminal record significantly impacts their personal and professional lives. If you have been convicted of a crime, people in your life may turn their backs on you. It can also be difficult to find employment since many employers do not want to take a chance on hiring an individual with a criminal record.
A criminal defense attorney may be able to help you avoid some or all of these penalties. If you have been charged with a crime, speak to a criminal defense attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC as soon as possible so you can learn more about your legal options.
Law Firm With A History of Securing Sizeable Car Accident Settlements and Verdicts
Car Accident Attorney Ensuring Victims Are Fairly Compensated By Insurance Companies
- As a former insurance defense lawyer, attorney Jordan R. Wagner knows the best way to approach negotiations with an insurance adjuster.
- Our award-winning law firm has provided honest advice and aggressive representation to the injured for over 35 years.
- Jordan R. Wagner, Richard D. Kibbey, and Barbara Kibbey Wagner have all been included on the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list.
- Read our reviews on Avvo, a website that rates attorneys and law firms.
Millions of innocent people are seriously injured in car accidents every year. These victims can sustain a wide range of injuries, include broken bones, whiplash, soft tissues damage, internal bleeding, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord damage. Even if the physical injuries heal, victims can still suffer emotionally as they try to recover from this traumatic experience.
Sadly, many car accident victims are injured because of another driver’s negligence. Drivers who choose to text behind the wheel, operate a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or drive recklessly put everyone else on the road in harm’s way. If you have been injured in a car accident, help may be available. Contact the personal injury attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC to learn about your legal options. If you were not at fault for the accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Lawyer Helping the Wrongfully Accused Avoid DUI Penalties
DUI Attorney Ready to Attack Weaknesses in the Prosecutor’s Case
- Our award-winning attorneys never back down from a challenge, which is why we often take on some of the most seemingly unwinnable cases.
- The top lawyers at our law firm are known for being aggressive in the courtroom when defending clients’ rights.
- Get a better idea of what it’s like to work with an attorney from our firm by reading our client reviews.
- Schedule a free consultation to hear honest legal advice from a lawyer at one of the best law firms in the county.
Florida takes the crime of driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs very seriously, so if you are charged with this crime, you should expect to face harsh penalties if you are convicted. Fortunately, a criminal charge does not always lead to a conviction. You may think that law enforcement officers have all of the evidence they need to convict you if your BAC was above the legal limit, but that’s not necessarily true. Breath and blood tests are not always right. An attorney can carefully examine the evidence that is being used against you in order to look for potential holes in the prosecutor’s case.
If you have been arrested for driving under the influence, it’s strongly recommended that you speak to a skilled criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. Call Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to schedule a free consultation with our team of knowledgeable criminal defense attorneys.
Legal Services Available to those Accused of Drug Crimes in Palm Beach County
Drug Crimes Lawyer With A Unique Understanding of Criminal Law
- Our award-winning attorneys are respected by members of the legal community, which helps when they have to negotiate with judges or prosecutors in your case.
- We have earned the title of being one of the best law firms in the county by securing countless acquittals on behalf of our clients.
- Our top law firm has been recognized for legal excellence by Super Lawyers, Martindale Hubbell, and the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Each criminal defense attorney on our team has received enough favorable client reviews to earn a perfect 10/10 score on Avvo.
- Receive honest legal advice from an aggressive lawyer on our team today.
Police officers and prosecutors treat every drug crime very seriously in the state of Florida, so you shouldn’t expect to walk away with a slap on the wrist if you are convicted. Even the least serious drug crime, which is the possession of a small amount of marijuana, can lead to jail time and fines.
If you have been accused of committing a drug crime, it’s strongly recommended that you get in touch with a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. An experienced criminal defense attorney will immediately step in to ensure your rights are protected through every step of the legal process. He will also provide legal advice to help you make important decisions in your case. For example, no defendant should ever enter a plea or accept a plea deal without first consulting with an attorney.
Contact the skilled team of attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to learn more about how we can defend you against criminal charges and protect your future.
Trial Attorney Who Has Tried Hundreds of Slip and Fall Injury Lawsuits
Slip and Fall Attorney Aggressively Fighting For the Compensation You Deserve
- You will need to work with an honest and aggressive lawyer from one of the top law firms in the county in order to recover compensation from a negligent property owner.
- Our award-winning attorneys have been recognized by local and national legal associations, including the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Find out why our clients think we are the best law firm in the county by reading our reviews.
- If you would to file a personal injury claim, the first step is speaking with an attorney in our office today.
No one expects to be injured while grocery shopping, seeing a movie, or visiting an amusement park, but unfortunately, accidents happen. Many of these accidents are slip and falls, which occur when you slip or trip over a hazardous condition on the property. Some of the most common hazardous conditions include wet floors, uneven steps, torn carpeting, potholes, and the accumulation of ice or snow.
If you slip and fall due to a hazardous condition on someone else’s property, the property owner may be liable for your injuries. The property owner will be held liable if it can be proven that they knew about the hazardous condition that led to your injuries. They may also be held liable if an attorney can show that the property owner should have known about it, because any other reasonable property owner certainly would have.
It can be quite difficult to prove that a property owner should have known about a hazardous condition on his property. For this reason, it’s recommended that you work with a personal injury attorney who has years of experience representing clients in slip and fall cases. Contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to discuss your case.
Civil Law Attorney Representing Victims Injured in Truck Collisions
Truck Accident Lawyer Maximizing the Compensation Awarded to Clients
- Truck accident cases can be incredibly complex, but our award-winning attorneys never back down when faced with a challenge.
- Top attorney Jordan R. Wagner is a Rising Star according to Super Lawyers magazine.
- The honest and aggressive team at our law firm will fight tirelessly to recover the compensation that you deserve.
- We know we are one of the best personal injury law firms based on the many reviews written by our former clients.
- Call Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to schedule a consultation with a lawyer in our office.
Traffic accidents cause millions of injuries and thousands of deaths every year in the United States, and many of these injuries and fatalities can be attributed to semi trucks. Due to their size and weight, trucks are much more difficult to steer and stop than standard vehicles. Even though drivers are thoroughly trained prior to taking the wheel, accidents still happen, and people still get hurt.
Sometimes, the accident is beyond the driver’s control. Other parties such as the trucking company that employs the driver, the company that performs maintenance on the truck, and the manufacturer of the truck’s parts, can all contribute to the cause of truck accidents. Determining who is liable is the first step you should take after an accident—but it can also be the most difficult. If you have been injured in a truck accident, speak with an experienced personal injury attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
General Practice Attorney Known For Succeeding in White Collar Crime Cases
White Collar Crime Lawyer Defending Clients Against State and Federal Charges
- Two of our award-winning attorneys are former prosecutors with a unique understanding of the justice system that greatly benefits our clients.
- Attorney Barbara Kibbey Wagner was named one of the top 40 criminal defense lawyers under the age of 40.
- Our reputation of providing honest and aggressive representation has helped us become known as one of the best law firms in the county.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn more about our law firm, then contact a lawyer on our team to schedule a free consultation.
A number of crimes fall under the general category of white collar crimes, including bankruptcy fraud, securities fraud, mortgage fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion, and money laundering. The victims of these crimes may not suffer physically, but they do suffer financially. These crimes are taken incredibly seriously because of their magnitude. Several federal agencies are typically involved in the investigation of white collar crimes, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). These agencies have extensive resources, so they can easily conduct thorough investigations of those who are suspected of committing white collar crimes.
The moment you find out you are under investigation for committing a white collar crime, it’s in your best interests to get in touch with an attorney who has extensive legal knowledge and can handle your case. White collar crime cases can be very complex and may involve federal charges, so you will need an attorney with plenty of experience in this field. Contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to find out how we can help.
If you are in need of a criminal defense or personal injury attorney in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Palm Beach Gardens, or anywhere else in South Florida, contact our law offices today. Our office is located at 301 Clematis St. Suite 3000, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. Our attorneys are experienced in many different personal injury and criminal defense practice areas. Request a consultation by phone at 772-286-0032 or by email using the online form on our site.