Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting For the Compensation You Deserve
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm have 50 years of combined legal experience.
- We consider ourselves to be one of the best law firms in the county, and based on the number of positive reviews we receive, our clients seem to agree.
- Each lawyer at our firm has been named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Consult with an honest and aggressive attorney from Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
Every year, millions of people are injured in car crashes, truck collisions, slip and falls, and other accidents that are not their fault. The physical and emotional injuries that victims sustain in these accidents can be devastating. In some cases, victims may never return to the way they were prior to the accident. The injuries may be so severe that victims are unable to keep their jobs or enjoy the same activities they did before the accident.
If you have been injured, it is imperative that you speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC will thoroughly review your case during a free consultation and then help you understand your legal options. If you decide to file a personal injury claim, we will stop at nothing to help you recover the compensation that you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Criminal Justice Attorney Defending the Rights of the Accused
Criminal Defense Attorney Seeking Justice For Martin County Defendants
- Attorney Barbara Kibbey Wagner is known for her aggressive litigation skills, and was even given the Best Advocate award when she was a public defender.
- Top attorneys Jordan R. Wagner and Richard D. Kibbey previously worked as prosecutors, so they bring a unique skillset to our law firm.
- Jordan R. Wagner has also repeatedly been named a Rising Star by the Super Lawyers magazine.
- Our clients leave reviews that outline the many reasons why we are one of the best law firms in the state.
- Schedule a consultation with an honest and award-winning lawyer from our firm to learn more about your legal options.
It doesn’t matter what type of crime you have been charged with—you will need a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. A criminal defense attorney has one goal in mind: to protect your future by achieving the best possible outcome in your case. There’s no way to predict the outcome of a criminal case, but an experienced attorney may be able to negotiate for a plea deal or have your charges reduced or dismissed. Even if the evidence against you is overwhelming, an attorney may be able to convince the prosecutor and judge to take the harshest sentence off of the table. Through every step of the legal process, an attorney will be aggressively defending your rights.
Don’t jeopardize your future by trusting an inexperienced attorney—contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to discuss your case during a free consultation. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to help you fight the charges that have been filed against you.
Law Firm With A Team of Experienced Auto Accident Attorneys
Car Accident Attorney Recovering Compensation For Victims
- Jordan R. Wagner is a personal injury attorney now, but he used to work as an insurance defense lawyer, so he knows the best way to negotiate with insurance companies.
- Our award-winning attorneys have helped thousands of personal injury victims recover the compensation they deserve.
- If you have been injured in a car accident, you will need to hire an honest and aggressive law firm that will work tirelessly on your behalf.
- The lawyers at our firm have all been given the top score of 10/10 on Avvo, a website that reviews law firms and legal professionals.
If you are involved in a car accident, your entire life could change within the blink of an eye. Some of the life-changing injuries that car accident victims can sustain include traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, and internal bleeding. Victims can also suffer from a wide range of other less serious injuries, such as whiplash, soft tissue damage, and broken bones. These injuries can lead to massive medical bills, emotional suffering, and a reduced income if you are forced to take time off work during your recovery.
Luckily, car accident victims have the legal right to file a personal injury claim against the party that has caused them harm. Victims may be able to recover compensation for their emotional pain and suffering, lost income, and medical expenses. If you have been injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, let the attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Lawyer Working Tirelessly to Defend Clients Against DUI Charges
DUI Attorney Protecting Your Rights After An Arrest
- Our team of aggressive and honest attorneys has represented thousands of people who have been accused of committing crimes.
- Our law firm has been recognized as one of the best law firms in the state by the National Trial Lawyers Association, Martindale Hubbell, and Super Lawyers.
- Learn about working with each top attorney on our team by reading our client reviews.
- Speak to an award-winning lawyer today by calling Kibbey Wagner, PLLC to schedule your free consultation.
In the state of Florida, law enforcement officers are always on the lookout for drunk drivers. If you are stopped and arrested by one of these officers, it’s important to remain calm and get in touch with an attorney as soon as you possibly can. Even if you failed the breathalyzer test, it is still possible to avoid a conviction.
How? Breathalyzer and blood tests are far from perfect. A number of factors could affect the accuracy of these tests, including over the counter and prescription medications, health conditions, and the way the test has been administered. For example, if the breathalyzer device has not been calibrated properly before it was used, the results may be inaccurate. Likewise, if the blood sample was not stored properly before testing, this could also affect the results.
Let an experienced attorney from Kibbey Wagner, PLLC help you fight your DUI charges. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free consultation with our team.
Legal Services For Those Who Have Been Accused of Committing Drug Crimes
Drug Crimes Lawyer Fighting to Protect Your Future
- Our award-winning lawyers conduct thorough reviews of each client’s case to look for flaws in the prosecutor’s case.
- Our attorneys are known to provide clients with honest legal advice and aggressive representation as we fight to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- If you have been charged with a drug crime, don’t hesitate to speak to a top lawyer from our law firm.
- Schedule a consultation with an attorney from one of the best law firms—Kibbey Wagner, PLLC—today.
In the state of Florida, it is a crime to possess, sell, distribute, manufacture, or traffic controlled substances. Even though several other states have legalized recreational marijuana, the possession of marijuana is still illegal in Florida unless you have been approved to use marijuana for medicinal purposes.
If you have been charged with a drug crime, the penalties that you may face will vary depending on a number of factors, including your criminal record and the amount of drugs involved in the crime. Many defendants who are convicted of drug crimes face possible jail time and fines. But, it’s important to remember that a criminal charge does not always lead to a conviction. There are many defenses that may be used to fight drug charges and poke holes in the prosecutor’s case against you.
Have you been accused of committing a drug crime? Contact the team of criminal defense attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today. You can schedule a free consultation with our team by calling 772-286-0023.
Trial Attorney Representing the Victims of Slip and Fall in Florida
Slip and Fall Attorney Dedicated to Helping the Injured in Martin County
- All three of our award-winning attorneys have the best possible score on Avvo, which is based partly on our client reviews.
- Each lawyer at our law firm has also been named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the state.
- If you choose to work with an attorney from our firm, you can expect honest legal advice regarding your case.
- Unlike the attorneys at other law firms, we know when to be aggressive and when to compromise to recover the compensation that you deserve.
If you have been injured on another person’s property, it’s important to understand your rights. Property owners must maintain safe conditions on their properties in order to prevent tragic accidents, but unfortunately, many property owners fail to do so. If there is a hazardous condition on the owner’s property that leads to a slip and fall accident, the owner may be held liable for your injuries.
But, property owners will not automatically be held responsible for injuries sustained on their property. Slip and fall victims must work with a personal injury attorney to prove that the property owner was negligent in maintaining his property. If you are able to prove this, you may be able to recover compensation for your lost wages, pain and suffering, and medical expenses.
Contact the attorneys at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC immediately after a slip and fall accident to discuss your case. You can schedule a free consultation with our team today by calling 772-286-0023.
Civil Law Attorney With the Resources to Handle Complex Truck Accident Cases
Truck Accident Lawyer With A Passion For Assisting the Injured After A Collision
- The attorneys at our award-winning law firm have worked on thousands of personal injury cases, and taken hundreds to court.
- Our positive client reviews have helped each attorney on our team earn a 10/10 score on Avvo.
- We are proud to be considered one of the best law firms in the state because of our honest lawyers and their aggressive representation.
- Find out how you can work with a top lawyer today by calling Kibbey Wagner, PLLC to schedule a free consultation.
Many businesses still rely on semi trucks to transport goods from one destination to another. Although trucks are reliable when it comes to transporting products, they are also incredibly dangerous on the roads. If a truck collides with a car, the results are often catastrophic due to the size and weight of the truck. The individuals inside the car may sustain various injuries, including fractured bones, internal injuries, spinal cord damage, and head trauma. Unfortunately, treating these injuries can be incredibly expensive. Many victims may also need to take time off of work in order to recover, making it even more difficult to pay for the massive medical bills. Fortunately, help is available for those who have been hurt in a truck accident.
If you have been injured in a truck accident, don’t wait to seek legal representation from an experienced personal injury attorney. You should be focused solely on your recovery during this difficult time, so let us handle your case. Call or email Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
General Practice Attorney With Extensive White Collar Crime Experience
White Collar Crime Lawyer Poking Holes in the Prosecutor’s Case
- People who have been charged with a crime turn to Kibbey Wagner, PLLC because of our reputation of being one of the best law firms in the county.
- Our award-winning attorneys are known throughout the legal community because of their aggressive representation.
- Attorney Barbara Kibbey Wagner was recently named one of the top 40 lawyers under 40 in Florida.
- Our law firm has earned many positive reviews from former clients.
- Discuss your case with an honest lawyer from our team today by scheduling a free consultation.
There are many different types of white collar crimes, including securities fraud, mortgage fraud, wire fraud, embezzlement, and money laundering, to name a few. All of these crimes are committed by deceiving victims in an attempt to achieve financial gain.
Many people wonder why these crimes are grouped together and referred to as “white collar” offenses. The term “white collar” stems from the type of people who typically commit these crimes—hedge fund managers, executives, and others who hold positions of power in the business world.
Even though these crimes are not violent, they still carry serious consequences that can negatively impact your life for years following a conviction. A conviction could lead to jail time, fines, and other penalties that may affect your personal and professional life. For these reasons, it’s in your best interests to work with an attorney. If you have been charged with a white collar crime, it’s imperative that you speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney in Martin County at once.
Please get in touch with our office today by calling (772) 286-0023 or filling out the contact form on our site. We have offices located in West Palm Beach, Bradenton, and Stuart, FL. We also proudly serve clients in Hobe Sound, Palm Beach County, and St. Lucie County. Our firm has many different practice areas in personal injury and criminal defense law. During the initial consultation, we will review your legal issues and answer all of your questions.