In The Press
- WPTV: Lawsuit filed against Martin County sheriff, former deputy over civil rights violations
- WPBF: Stuart attorneys file federal lawsuit against former deputy and Martin County Sheriff’s Office
- TC Palm: Martin County will audit Commissioner Sarah Heard’s $450,000 in legal fees before paying
- TC Palm: Heard redux: Better control needed when elected officials need legal fees?
- TC Palm: Martin judge rules spa videos not admissible evidence in sex-for-pay cases
- TC Palm: Sarah Heard attorneys seek $450,000 from Martin County related to April trial acquittal
- TC Palm: Did Martin Commissioner Sarah Heard break public-records law or is she a victim of harassment?
- TC Palm: Why Robert Kraft Can’t Get Favorable Diversion Deal
- TC Palm: Martin County Commissioner Sarah Heards Public Records Trial Starts April 8th
- TC Palm: Martin County Commissioner Sarah Heard Criminal Trial Day
- TC Palm: Stuart law firm sues to keep the lid on client video recorded in day spa crackdown
- ABC News (Broadcast): Robert Kraft To Reject Plea Offer