Personal Injury Lawyer Representing Victims of Negligence in Florida
- The honest and aggressive attorneys at our law firm have over six decades of combined experience representing victims in Florida.
- Kibbey Wagner, PLLC is known as one of the best law firms in the state.
- Based on our reviews, it is clear our clients agree that we are one of the top law firms in Florida.
- Each lawyer on our team has been honored by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- To learn about your legal options, consult with an award-winning attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today.
Millions of people in the United States are seriously hurt in car crashes, truck collisions, slip and falls, and other accidents that were not their fault. The injuries sustained in these accidents often lead to massive medical bills and a great deal of pain and suffering. Fortunately, victims have the right to hold the at-fault parties accountable for their negligence. By filing a personal injury lawsuit, victims can recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Filing a personal injury claim may seem simple, but it’s not. It’s in your best interests to work with a personal injury attorney if you have been injured by another person’s negligence.
An attorney plays an important role in your case. He or she can take on the tasks of identifying the liable parties, calculating the true value of your claim, and aggressively negotiating with the defendant. Learn more about how our attorneys can help you recover the financial compensation you deserve by scheduling a free consultation today.
Criminal Justice Attorney Fighting For the Wrongfully Accused in Florida
Criminal Defense Attorney Who Has Secured Thousands of Acquittals
- Barbara Kibbey Wagner is a criminal defense attorney who is known for being aggressive when defending the rights of the accused.
- In fact, Barbara Kibbey Wagner was awarded the Best Advocate award during her time as a public defender.
- Jordan R. Wagner and Richard D. Kibbey are top criminal defense attorneys who used to work as prosecutors, so they have a unique understanding of the criminal justice system.
- Jordan R. Wagner has been included on the list of Rising Stars published by Super Lawyers magazine multiple times.
- Clients often write reviews that explain why they think we are one of the best law firms in Florida.
- Set up a consultation with an award-winning lawyer at our law firm to hear honest legal advice.
Being charged with a crime—or finding out that you are under investigation for committing a crime—can be one of the most frightening experiences in your life. If you find yourself in this situation, it’s imperative that you seek legal representation from a skilled criminal defense attorney as quickly as possible.
How can a criminal defense attorney help? Attorneys will ensure that your rights are protected throughout the entire legal process. They will also look for weaknesses in the prosecutor’s case that can be used to your advantage. In some cases, an attorney may be able to have your charges dismissed or reduced. In the event that your case goes to trial, a criminal defense attorney will stand by you to tell your side of the story.
If you’ve been charged with a crime in the state of Florida, contact Kibbey Wagner, PLLC immediately to set up a free consultation regarding your case.
Law Firm With A History of Recovering Millions in Compensation For Car Accident Victims
Car Accident Attorney Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable
- Before he became a personal injury attorney, Jordan R. Wagner was an insurance defense lawyer, so he knows the best strategy to take when negotiating with insurance companies.
- Every car accident victim should seek legal representation from an honest and aggressive law firm as soon as possible.
- Our team of award-winning lawyers has recovered millions in compensation for personal injury victims.
- Our attorneys have all earned the top score on Avvo, which is a website that reviews law firms.
Most people are involved in car accidents at some point in their lives. Unfortunately, many of these car accidents cause serious injuries that greatly disrupt the victims’ lives. Car accident victims may sustain broken bones, internal injuries, spinal cord damage, head trauma, or whiplash as a result of the crash. If the accident was caused by another driver, victims may be able to recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
The at-fault driver’s insurance company is responsible for compensating victims, but they won’t do so without a fight. It’s strongly recommended that you get in touch with a personal injury attorney immediately following the accident so he or she can handle the negotiations with the insurance company. With an attorney from Kibbey Wagner, PLLC on your side, you will be able to recover the compensation that you need to move forward with your life after a traumatic collision.
Lawyer Representing Defendants Accused of DUI In The State of Florida
DUI Attorney Fighting For the Best Possible Outcome in Your Case
- Our award-winning attorneys have secured thousands of acquittals.
- The National Trial Lawyers Association, Martindale Hubbell, and Super Lawyers have recognized Kibbey Wagner, PLLC as one of the best law firms in Florida.
- Read our client reviews to find out what it’s like to work with a top attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC.
- Schedule a free consultation with an honest and aggressive lawyer at our law firm today.
Driving under the influence is a serious crime in the state of Florida. The penalties that you face if you are convicted of driving under the influence will vary depending on your prior record. Even if it is your first DUI offense, it’s possible that you will face up to six months in jail, a $1,000 fine, community service, and a restricted license. Defendants who have been convicted of DUI in the past will face increased penalties.
Fortunately, a DUI charge does not always lead to a conviction. A criminal defense attorney may be able to show that the breathalyzer reading was inaccurate due to an error in the way the police officer administered it. It’s also possible that an attorney will be able to prove that you were unlawfully pulled over by the arresting officer. These are just two of the many ways that an experienced criminal defense attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC may be able to defend your case. To learn more, contact our law firm today.
Legal Services For Drug Charges Provided By A Team With Over 60 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Drug Crimes Attorney Fighting to Protect Your Future
- Our attorneys will identify weaknesses in the prosecutor’s case during our thorough case reviews.
- The award-winning lawyers at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC are known for using honest and aggressive tactics when fighting for the best possible outcome in your case.
- People who have been accused of committing a drug crime should speak to a lawyer at our law firm as soon as possible.
- Call us today to set up a consultation with an attorney from one of the top law firms in Florida.
In Florida, people who are convicted of drug crimes face serious consequences. Some of the penalties that you may face if you are convicted of drug possession, manufacturing, or trafficking include jail time, community service, fines, and probation. Having a drug crime conviction on your record can also make it difficult to find employment in the future since many businesses won’t take a chance on someone with a record. Just one drug crime conviction is enough to damage your personal and professional reputation, which can impact both you and your family.
At Kibbey Wagner, PLLC, we have experience defending clients against various types of drug charges. We are known for taking on and succeeding in cases that are seemingly unwinnable. Over the years, we have secured thousands of acquittals for our clients. Our seasoned criminal defense attorneys will go above and beyond to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. To learn more about how we can help, give us a call today to set up a free consultation with our team.
Trial Attorney Helping Slip and Fall Victims Recover the Compensation They Deserve
Slip and Fall Lawyer Representing Victims in Premises Liability Cases
- Attorneys Barbara Kibbey Wagner, Jordan R. Wagner, and Richard D. Kibbey have the best score on Avvo due to our positive client reviews.
- Each award-winning lawyer at our law firm was named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Florida by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Every attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC is known for providing honest legal advice to clients.
- Our team stands out from attorneys at other law firms by knowing when to take an aggressive approach and when to compromise.
A slip and fall accident occurs when someone loses their footing and injures themselves due to a dangerous condition on another person’s property. These accidents can be caused by a number of different hazards. Some of the most common hazards that can lead to slip and fall accidents include slippery floors, potholes, sidewalk cracks, torn carpeting, or uneven stairs.
Who is to blame for slip and fall accidents? In many cases, the property owner is found liable for failing to maintain safe conditions on his or her property. But, the victim shouldn’t expect the property owner to take responsibility for the accident without solid proof that he is responsible. Victims—and their attorneys—must show that the property owner knew or should have known about the hazardous condition that caused the accident. If you have injured yourself in a slip and fall accident, seek legal representation from an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
Civil Law Attorney Committed to Assisting Truck Accident Victims in Florida
Truck Accident Lawyer Recovering the Maximum Amount of Compensation for the Injured
- Together, the three award-winning attorneys at our law firm have handled thousands of personal injury cases.
- Each attorney at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC has a perfect 10/10 on Avvo because of our many positive reviews.
- Our peers consider us to be one of the best law firms in Florida because of the honest and aggressive representation we provide to clients.
- Call Kibbey Wagner, PLLC to schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer on our team.
Truck accidents may seem similar to car accidents, but they are actually much more catastrophic due to the weight and size of trucks. People who are involved in truck accidents typically suffer far more serious injuries than those who are involved in an accident with another car. Fortunately, these truck accident victims may be able to recover compensation for their injuries with the help of an experienced personal injury attorney.
Truck accident victims are entitled to compensation for their current and future medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. But, insurance companies that represent the trucking company, driver, and other negligent parties won’t hand this compensation over without a fight. Insurance adjusters may try to downplay the role their policyholder played in the accident or argue that your injuries aren’t serious. To get the compensation that you deserve, it’s in your best interests to work with an experienced personal injury attorney.
General Practice Attorney Protecting the Rights of those Accused of White Collar Crimes in Florida
White Collar Crime Lawyer With A Reputation of Succeeding in Seemingly Unwinnable Cases
- Kibbey Wagner, PLLC is considered one of the best law firms in Florida, which is why people who are accused of committing a white collar crime trust us to represent them.
- Attorneys Barbara Kibbey Wagner, Jordan R. Wagner, and Richard D. Kibbey are known for being aggressive when defending clients.
- Barbara Kibbey Wagner is an award-winning attorney who was included on a list of the top 40 lawyers under 40 in the state.
- We recommend that you read our client reviews to learn more about working with our law firm.
- Get in touch with an honest lawyer at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC today to schedule a consultation.
“White collar crime” is a term that is used to describe many different criminal offenses that are often committed in the business world. Some of the most common white collar crimes include brank fraud, mortgage fraud, securities fraud, and embezzlement. Victims of white collar crimes are not physically hurt, but they do suffer financially, which is why these crimes are usually aggressively prosecuted by state and federal authorities. People who are convicted of white collar crimes could face lengthy prison sentences in addition to massive fines. A conviction for a white collar crime will also negatively impact your personal and professional reputation.
If you have been accused of committing a white collar crime, it’s imperative that you work with an experienced criminal defense attorney. Authorities thoroughly investigate these crimes, and the case that will be built against you will be solid. Therefore, only an attorney with extensive experience and resources will be able to defend you against these serious charges.
At Kibbey Wagner, PLLC, we proudly represent personal injury victims and individuals who have been accused of committing a crime. Our Florida law office has many different practice areas, including car accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, DUI, drug crimes, white collar crimes, and more. We have offices located in Stuart, West Palm Beach, and Bradenton, FL. To schedule a free consultation, please contact us by phone at (772)-286-0023 or by email at Kibbey@KibbeyLaw.com.