Palm City Personal Injury Lawyer – Committed to Maximizing Compensation
- The award-winning personal injury attorneys at Kibbey Wagner have over five decades of combined legal experience.
- All three of the lawyers at our law firm have been included on the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list.
- Attorney Richard D. Kibbey has even been given Martindale Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Rating, which is only given to the best legal professionals.
- Take a look at some of our many reviews to find out why clients think we are one of the best law firms in Florida.
- Schedule a free consultation with an honest and aggressive lawyer on our team today.
Every year, millions of injuries are caused by the actions or inactions of others. For example, a driver can cause serious injuries if he collides with another vehicle while running a red light. A property owner’s failure to clean up a spill on a busy walkway inside his store could also cause life-threatening injuries. There’s nothing that victims can do to turn back time and prevent the injury from happening, but they can take legal action to move forward and recover from their injuries.
A victim who has been injured by someone else’s negligence can file a personal injury claim to recover compensation for his medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Even though personal injury victims are entitled to compensation, it’s much harder to obtain than it may seem. Let the personal injury attorneys at Kibbey Wagner guide you through the process of holding the at-fault party accountable and recovering the compensation you deserve. Some of our many personal injury practice areas include car accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, and product liability cases.
Criminal Justice Attorney – Fighting For the Rights of the Accused
Palm City Criminal Defense Lawyer – Working Tirelessly to Secure Your Freedom
- Barbara Kibbey Wagner is an honest and aggressive criminal defense attorney who is committed to fighting for your freedom.
- During her time as a public defender, Ms. Wagner was given “The Best Advocate” award for her unparalleled litigation skills.
- Barbara Kibbey Wagner and Richard D. Kibbey have also been included on a list of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Florida.
- Our award-winning team of attorneys have helped us become known as one of the best law firms in Palm City.
- Read our reviews to learn more about our law firm, then schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team today.
People can be charged with countless different crimes in the state of Florida. If you are accused of committing a crime, you will need a criminal defense attorney. This is true regardless of the severity of the charges or whether or not you are guilty.
A criminal defense attorney will stand by your side from the moment you are arrested until your case has been resolved. Your attorney’s main priorities will be protecting your rights and fighting for the best possible outcome in your case. Even if the state has built a fairly strong case against you, an attorney can negotiate with the prosecution to reach a favorable plea deal.
Being convicted of a crime can have a negative impact on the rest of your life. There is far too much at stake to trust an inexperienced criminal defense attorney, which is why it is best to seek legal representation from the team at Kibbey Wagner.
Law Firm – With Decades of Experience Representing Car Accident Victims
Palm City Car Accident Attorney – Holding Careless Drivers in Florida Accountable
- If you have been injured in a car accident, you will need to be represented by an honest and aggressive personal injury attorney from Kibbey Wagner.
- The award-winning personal injury attorneys at Kibbey Wagner have over 50 years of combined experience representing car accident victims.
- Every member of our team has been named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the state of Florida.
- Visit our reviews page to learn why we are widely known as one of the best law firms in Florida.
- Call our law firm now to schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer.
All drivers are legally obligated to drive responsibly in order to avoid getting into a car accident. But unfortunately, many drivers fail to fulfill this legal obligation. If you have been injured by a negligent driver, it’s important to contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
A personal injury attorney will handle the negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurance company. Insurance adjusters are trained to lower the value of your claim by any means necessary, but the attorneys at Kibbey Wagner will not allow this to happen. Our team will aggressively negotiate with the insurance adjuster until they are willing to offer you the compensation you deserve. If a settlement cannot be reached, we are not afraid of taking your case to court. At Kibbey Wagner, we are prepared to go above and beyond to recover compensation for your injuries. Contact us today to learn more about our legal services.
Lawyer – Representing Clients Facing DUI Charges in Palm City
Palm City DUI Attorney – Helping the Accused Reach the Best Possible Outcome
- The three attorneys at Kibbey Wagner have all been recognized as the best in their field by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Barbara Kibbey Wagner is an award-winning criminal defense attorney who has a top 10/10 score on Avvo, partly due to her positive reviews.
- Clients can always expect honest advice and aggressive representation when they work with a lawyer at our law firm.
- Schedule a free consultation with one of the best law firms in Palm City today.
It is illegal in the state of Florida to operate a vehicle with a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 or higher. If you are convicted of DUI, you could face serious, life-changing penalties even if you are a first-time offender. In fact, first-time DUI offenders could face up to $1,000 in fines, six months in jail, and community service. First-time offenders could also lose their driving privileges for months as a result of a conviction. The penalties are even more severe for repeat DUI offenders. Penalties can also be enhanced for other reasons, such as the presence of a minor in the vehicle at the time of the arrest.
A DUI conviction can cost thousands of dollars and affect your ability to find employment in the future. To avoid these consequences–and many others–it is best to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney. Let the team at Kibbey Wagner fight to defend your rights and protect your future.
Legal Services – For Those Accused of Drug Crimes in Palm City
Palm City Drug Crimes Attorney – Protecting the Rights of Criminal Defendants
- If you have been accused of committing a drug crime, seek legal representation from the award-winning attorneys at Kibbey Wagner.
- The honest and aggressive lawyers at our law firm have been defending the rights of the accused for decades.
- Every lawyer on our team works tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome for each of our clients.
- Read the reviews on our website and Avvo to learn more about what sets us apart from other criminal defense law firms.
- Learn about your legal options during a free consultation with a top attorney–call now to schedule yours!
There are many different drug crimes in the state of Florida, including drug possession, possession with the intent to sell, and drug trafficking. Every drug crime carries serious penalties, including probation, incarceration, and massive fines. But fortunately, a criminal charge will not always lead to a conviction. It is possible to fight the charges against you with the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney.
A criminal defense attorney can review the details of your case to determine the best way to fight the charges. Sometimes, it is possible to weaken the prosecution’s case by proving they violated proper protocol when arresting you or seizing evidence. Even if this is not possible, an attorney may secure a lighter sentence by negotiating a plea deal on your behalf.
If you have been accused of committing a drug crime, there is no time to waste. Contact Kibbey Wagner as soon as possible to discuss your legal options.
Trial Attorney – With Decades of Experience Representing Slip and Fall Victims
Palm City Slip and Fall Lawyer – Taking Legal Action Against Negligent Property Owners
- Our award-winning personal injury attorneys have served slip and fall victims in Palm City for decades.
- Richard D. Kibbey is an experienced personal injury attorney who founded this law firm so he could dedicate his career to helping the injured.
- Over the years, our success has helped us become known as one of the best personal injury law firms in Florida.
- Every lawyer on our team has been named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Learn more about our honest and aggressive approach to personal injury law by reading the reviews on our website.
As its name suggests, a slip and fall accident occurs when someone loses their footing and falls to the ground. Although this may not seem like a serious accident, slip and fall victims often suffer devastating injuries. It is common for victims to suffer broken or fractured bones, soft tissue damage, spinal cord injuries, and head trauma.
If your accident occurred on someone else’s property, the owner of the property could be liable for your injuries. However, it is unlikely that the property owner will write you a check without putting up a fight first. The property owner could deny knowledge of the hazard that caused your fall or attempt to place the blame on you instead. Don’t let the property owner get away with using one of these defense strategies. Let the experienced personal injury attorneys at Kibbey Wagner build a case that clearly shows the property owner is liable. Then, we will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Civil Law Attorney – Recovering Compensation For Truck Accident Victims
Palm City Truck Accident Lawyer – Aggressively Negotiating With Insurance Companies
- Our honest and aggressive personal injury attorneys are not afraid of negotiating with large trucking insurance companies.
- Each personal injury attorney on our team has helped us become one of the top law firms in Palm City.
- Clients often write positive reviews of our law firm to thank our lawyers for working tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome in their cases.
- Schedule a free consultation with an award-winning lawyer in our office today.
The highways in Floridaseem to be filled with commercial trucks. These commercial trucks play an important role in the state’s economy, but unfortunately, they can also pose a serious threat to other drivers on the road.
Commercial trucks are much larger and heavier than standard passenger vehicles, so they can cause a great deal of destruction when they are involved in traffic accidents. Truck accident victims often suffer severe, life-threatening injuries such as spinal cord damage, internal injuries, and traumatic brain injuries. Sometimes, the injuries sustained in truck accidents are fatal.
Several different parties, including the truck driver, trucking company, and parts manufacturer, may be liable for the victims’ injuries. To hold these parties accountable, truck accident victims will need to turn to the experienced personal injury attorneys at Kibbey Wagner for help. Call our law office at 772-286-0023 now to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
General Practice Attorney – Winning Complex White Collar Crime Cases
Palm City White Collar Lawyer – Guiding Clients Through the Criminal Court System
- Barbara Kibbey Wagner is an award-winning criminal defense attorney at our law firm who has been recognized on a local and national level.
- Wagner was included on a list of the Top 40 Lawyers Under the Age of 40 in the state of Florida.
- Richard D. Wagner is known as one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the region.
- Wagner was called a “Legal Leader” by Florida Trend Magazine because of his honest and aggressive approach to criminal defense.
- Read the reviews on our website to see how we set ourselves apart from other law firms.
- Meet with a lawyer on our team today to learn more about your legal options.
The term “white collar crime” is used to describe various types of crimes, including fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, and tax evasion. Each crime under the white collar umbrella is unique, however, the motivation behind these crimes are the same. People who commit white collar crimes are typically motivated by financial gain.
White collar crimes are not violent crimes, but they are not victimless crimes either. The victims of white collar crimes often suffer severe financial losses. For this reason–and many others–white collar crimes are prosecuted aggressively by both state and federal authorities. If you are accused of committing a white collar crime, you will need a skilled criminal defense attorney who has experience representing clients in white collar crime cases. The criminal defense attorneys at Kibbey Wagner have over five decades of combined legal experience, many of which were spent helping clients accused of committing white collar crimes. Contact us today to obtain honest legal advice during a free consultation.
Schedule A Free Consultation With the Skilled Lawyers At Kibbey Wagner
If you have been injured or accused of a crime, the skilled team of criminal defense and personal injury attorneys at Kibbey Wagner can help. We are proud to serve clients along the Treasure Coast with offices conveniently located in Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, Bradenton, and Stuart, Florida. To schedule a free consultation, please contact our offices by phone at 772-286-0023 or send us an email using the form on our site.