Our Treasure Coast White Collar Criminal Lawyer Can Help You
Criminal defense for individuals facing white collar crime charges in West Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie, Stuart and throughout the Treasure Coast
White collar crime is a phrase used to describe fraud, deception and other criminal offenses that typically occur in the business world. The government aggressively prosecutes anyone suspected of committing a white collar crime. Kibbey | Wagner, is a Treasure Coast law firm made up of a team of skilled, intelligent and experienced white collar crime lawyers who know what it takes to combat even the most complex criminal charges.
Cases our securities fraud lawyers handle in Port St. Lucie, Stuart and throughout the Treasure Coast
If you suspect you are under investigation for any kind of white collar crime, seek legal help immediately. Delaying can only hurt your case. Below are a few examples of the types of cases our white collar crime lawyers at our law firm can assist you with:
- Bank fraud: Any type of behavior that seeks to ultimately defraud a bank of funds is considered bank fraud by law enforcement.
- Computer fraud: The use of a computer to commit identity theft or any degree of fraud is a serious crime that is usually prosecuted on the federal level.
- Securities fraud: If law enforcement accuses you of stockholder theft or deceiving investors into making decisions based on invalid information, you may be charged with securities fraud. Our Treasure Coast criminal attorneys can investigate your case and help you build a strong defense against these charges.
- Credit card fraud: Unauthorized use of a credit card to obtain items of value is considered a white collar crime.
- Mortgage fraud: Misrepresenting information on a mortgage loan application is becoming more common given the current economy. If you face charges of mortgage fraud in Port St. Lucie, Stuart, and throughout the Treasure Coast, our white collar crime defense lawyers can help you fight back.
Although nonviolent in nature, white collar crime is not victim-less. Because of the propensity for individuals to profit from and repeat this type of offense, the government penalizes offenders harshly. Without the help of a Treasure Coast criminal attorney skilled in mortgage fraud or Internet fraud, you could face costly fines and a lengthy prison sentence.
White collar crimes can often be confusing. If you have any questions regarding a crime you may be accused of, or if you need a team of professional and highly qualified criminal defense lawyers, contact Kibbey | Wagner, by phone 24/7 at (772) 286-0023 to schedule a free 30-minute consultation!