– OR –


Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
AA lot of people assume that they can deal with the insurance companies themselves regarding their injuries after an accident. According to the insurance research council, a non-profit organization supported by the insurance industry, accident victims who used a lawyer, on average, received 3-1/2 times as much money in settlements than accident victims who represented themselves. The insurance companies know the average citizen is unfamiliar with how they evaluate cases and look to exploit that advantage. Having experienced lawyers on your side, and in particular lawyers who used to work for the insurance companies, will help you level the playing field when negotiating your injury case.
What if I do not have health insurance?
AOur office will be able to secure you treatment with providers who will agree to hold off on billing or collecting payment until the end of your case. Then, once the matter is settled, you will be able to pay for your outstanding medical bills out of your settlement. This is a key reason why you need to seek experienced lawyers after your accident.
But, I can’t afford to pay a lawyer. How do I pay you?
AYou pay us nothing until we obtain a recovery. Our fees come out of the settlement on a “contingent” fee basis. You pay nothing out of pocket until your case is over!
How long will my case take?
AUnfortunately, there’s no time table on personal injury cases, and they vary greatly from case to case. Some cases can be resolved in months, and others can take years. This answer is really dependent on the specific facts of your case (e.g, how did the accident happen, what are the injuries, what is the insurance coverage). We promise to use our best efforts, however, to always try and get your case resolved as quickly and as satisfactorily as possible.
Who will be handling my case?
AThe experienced lawyers at Kibbey | Wagner will personally be handling your case. You will not be “passed off” onto some paralegal or assistant. You will have direct and personal contact with the attorney handling your case.