If you have been involved in an auto accident in the recent past, you are not alone. Statistical evidence shows that over 2.35 million people in the United States are injured or disabled as a result of an auto accident annually (Source: ASIRT, Association For Safe International Road Travel.) An auto accident is a very stressful and painful experience, one which no victim should have to face alone. At Kibbey | Wagner, our auto accident personal injury lawyers campaign tirelessly on your behalf and act as advocates, utilizing our combined 50+ years of experience and knowledge to make sure that our clients receive the justice and compensation they rightfully deserve.
There are many different types of injuries and disabilities which can result from an auto accident, such as:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Whiplash and ligament damage to the neck
- Spinal compression and disc injuries
- Fractured or broken bones in the hands, arms, legs and/or feet
- Internal bleeding
- Facial and/or dental injuries
- Psychological injuries, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
While some of these injuries are obviously life threatening, such as injuries to the brain and internal organs, other injuries may seem mild at first and over time develop into more serious issues which can cause chronic pain, suffering and diminish the overall quality of life for the auto accident victim.
This is one of the reasons why consulting with an experienced and knowledgeable auto accident lawyer is so important-while insurance companies may act cooperative, it’s wise to keep in mind that they are always looking out for their own financial well-being firstly, and thus will offer the smallest settlement first. Having a proficient and dedicated auto accident personal injury attorney can make all the difference in whether or not you receive the proper compensation you rightfully deserve.
Auto accident victims not only suffer on a physical level, but also mentally and emotionally. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is not uncommon in those who are the victims of auto accidents, and can add significant strain on relationships with spouses, family, and friends, as well as affect the victim’s ability to maintain employment at their job.
At Kibbey | Wagner, we understand and sympathize with victims of auto accidents and realize how traumatic such experiences can be. We approach our personal injury cases with compassion, empathy and determination to get the most compensation and restitution for our auto accident victims, whether that be directly from the party at fault or from the insurance companies involved.
Our auto accident lawyers accept cases for all different types of auto collisions, including:
- Side Impact collisions
- Rear end collisions
- Head on accidents
- Side swipe/side impact collisions
- Accidents involving multiple vehicles or “pile-ups”
- Auto accidents resulting from the running of a red light/not yielding to traffic signs and signals
- DUI related incidents
- Accidents involving motorcycles, semi-trucks or tractor trailers
- Auto accidents which result in a wrongful death
Kibbey | Wagner’s expert auto accident attorneys handle cases throughout the Treasure Coast, including Stuart, Port Saint Lucie, Jensen Beach and also throughout the Palm Beach County area, including West Palm Beach.
So far, in the year 2016 alone, there have been 679 reported auto accidents in Martin County and 5,213 reported auto accidents in Palm Beach County (Source: Florida’s Integrated Report Exchange System, as of 4/9/2016). Out of those numbers, a combined 2300+ of those crashes involved personal injury, and a combined 3500+ involved significant property damage.
The auto accident lawyers at Kibbey | Wagner go above and beyond to ensure that you receive a fair compensation and that all of your expenses are covered, including lost wages, medical/rehabilitation costs and the reimbursement of damaged property.
We stand with our clients throughout the entire case process, handling such details as:
- Utilizing our extensive experience, we determine the person or entity responsible for your injuries and/or damages, and investigate to uncover specific details of the accident, including the driver of the vehicle and/or the owner of the vehicle, and the specific circumstances which attributed to your accident, proving your lack of fault.
- Our team of exemplary reconstructionists will examine the exact scene of the accident and recreate it, going above and beyond to prove that the other party was at fault.
- Our office will personally take responsibility for the filing of all insurance-related documents, ensuring that you don’t fall prey to the pitfalls of endless processing delays.
- Our attorneys will procure your medical records, passing them on to medical professionals whom can document and record the cause and extent of your injuries and thus support your case.
- Our offices will organize all aspects or your case, including witness depositions, meditation, arbitration, and trial, making sure that all corroborating evidence is in place to make the proceedings go as quickly as possible.
First and foremost, our job is to keep you completely up to date and included on all developments pertaining to your case, and we at Kibbey | Wagner make you a top priority when you become part of our roster of clients. Remember, you do not have to tackle the process of reclaiming you life after an auto-accident and collecting the compensation owed to you alone! Call our offices at 772-286-0023 today for a free consultation and evaluation, and let us show you just what Kibbey | Wagner can do for you.